Family owned and operated since 1959, the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry Company has a rich local history.
- Visit Angel Island State Park, the “Jewel of San Francisco Bay,” by taking the 10-minute ferry ride from downtown Tiburon! Click here for more information.
- New: Sunset Cruises!!!
- As the day ends and the evening begins, join the crew of the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry and experience the natural splendor of the San Francisco Bay aboard their exclusive Sunset Cruise!
Angel Island Tiburon Ferry also offers:
- 2 hr -Alcatraz & Golden Gate Bridge Cruise
- Giants Home Game Cruises to McCovey Cove
- Private charters and amazing sunset cruises
- And much more
About The Angel Island Ferry
- Able to accommodate 400 passengers
- Open-air second deck
- Great for sunset cruises and other outdoor events
- Can handle large parties and events, as well as transportation for a large number of people at once.
Capacity: 400 passengers
Length: 65 feet
Click here for more information.