In an effort to be more environmentally responsible, Angel Island has adopted the following green practices:
- We locally source our produce and vegetables as much as possible. We partner with regional vendors to provide local flavors to our guests.
- In an effort to reduce the use of single-use plastic bottled waters, Angel Island offers canned water made of 100% recyclable aluminum packaging. Additionally, there are water stations throughout the island for guests who bring their own reusable water bottle.
- Straws and cup lids are provided at the café upon request only. We are in the process of transitioning to paper straws.
- To save paper waste, we no longer print out island maps. There are large billboard maps posted throughout the island which guests can reference.
- We strive to be as paperless as possible. We provide detailed digital contracts and customized menus which are sent virtually to our guests.