Work At One of The Most Breathtaking Places in San Francisco
(Considered The Hidden Gem of The City)
Apply Today And Make Memories Here That Last A Lifetime!
Angel Island Company located in the San Francisco Bay
Angel Island Company is for those who embrace the outdoor lifestyle. They are as passionate about the outdoors as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Working here, you will be surrounded by a culturally diverse group of people and endless outdoor adventure. There are unlimited opportunities to work and play.
About Angel Island
Angel Island is one of the most beautiful and history rich islands in the San Francisco Bay. Serve family friendly guests here to enjoy fun, adventure, and American history. Experience expansive breathtaking 360 degree views of the bay area–San Francisco skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Richmond Bridge, Tiburon, San Francisco, and the bay. Angel Island Café offers delicious food made to order, including our house specialty sandwich: The Way Down South, a barbeque pork sandwich made with all-natural Snake River pork shoulder and our secret sauce.
The Employee Experience
Why Work At Angel Island Company
- Lots of laughter – friendly and positive co-workers and managers.
- Amazingly beautiful location.
- Career development resources.
- Appreciation and support from co-workers.
- An Instagram worthy ‘office’ you can brag about.
- Work and play where other’s vacation.
- The memories you make here last a lifetime.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of wildlife while you work- from waves of the Pacific Ocean to deer grazing.
- Hike, meditate or enjoy the beach before or after work.
- Energetic, friendly, supportive, and culturally diverse workplace.
Our ideal candidate is service-minded, has a passion for the outdoors, is environmentally conscious, has a positive and professional attitude, and enjoys working in an upbeat and culturally diverse environment.
- Fun loving, team oriented, & supportive co-workers (our work family really is best!)
- Employee discounts on lodging rates as low as $25 per night at our other Basecamp Hospitality managed properties
- 70% discount on prepared food and 20% discount on packaged snacks
- Special discounts on venue rentals
- Free use of trams, including bikes
- Employee discounts on sporting, music, and theatrical events
- Employee discounts on theme parks, hotel and car rentals, gym, and more
- Explore 740 acres of spectacular Angel Island with wildflowers, wildlife, scenic views and two beaches.
- Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails – The park has more than 20 miles of trails. Among the most scenic are those of Battery Ledyard.
- Dog friendly where you can bring your four legged friend.
- Listen to live music every weekend during the summer while overlooking the ocean.
We are growing and have a lot of new positions to fill. Join a great team!
Group Event Coordinator:
Sell & help plan guest parties and meetings
- Full time
- $25.50 per hour, plus incentives
- Approximately $5,000 – $5,833 per month
How To Apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, the position you are applying for, and include your reason(s) for wanting to work here.
We are an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.