Due to COVID19 Angel Island Ferry is operating on a reduced ferry schedule at a reduced vessel capacity.
In order to follow the new guidelines, advanced ferry bookings will be required. Please make your reservation here , view the live calendar and all of the available times for ferry service between Tiburon and Angel Island.
If you have any questions about the ferry and services offered, please contact the Angel Island Ferry office staff directly @ (415) 435-2131.
Family owned and operated since 1959, the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry Company has a rich local history.
- Visit Angel Island State Park, the “Jewel of San Francisco Bay,” by taking the 10-minute ferry ride from downtown Tiburon! Click here for more information.
- New: Sunset Cruises!!! CLOSED
- As the day ends and the evening begins, join the crew of the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry and experience the natural splendor of the San Francisco Bay aboard their exclusive Sunset Cruise!
Angel Island Tiburon Ferry also offers:
- 2 hr -Alcatraz & Golden Gate Bridge Cruise
- Giants Home Game Cruises to McCovey Cove
- Private charters and amazing sunset cruises
- And much more
About The Angel Island Ferry
- Able to accommodate 400 passengers
- Open-air second deck
- Great for sunset cruises and other outdoor events
- Can handle large parties and events, as well as transportation for a large number of people at once.
Capacity: 400 passengers
Length: 65 feet
Click here for more information.